• To do our best to help our patients achieve and then maintain their oral health.
• To always strive to achieve the highest ethical standard of dental care.
• To provide dental care in the most respectful, caring, diligent, and comfortable setting.
• To continually strive to become better caregivers.
• To better our patients health and quality of life.
The Dentists' Pledge
We solemnly promise to live our lives in the service of humanity.
We will hold in gratitude our school, its teachings, and the inspiration of our teachers and classmates.
We will accept our civic responsibility.
We will practice the charity we owe our fellow men.
We will show the same solicitude toward our patients that we would have shown toward us.
We will make honesty our goal, in service, in teaching, in seeking knowledge.
These things we pledge to do, freely and upon our honor.
Please choose your language: